Quote of the moment

"I have to tell it again and again: I have no doctrine. I only point out something. I point out reality, I point out something in reality which has not or too little been seen. I take him who listens to me at his hand and lead him to the window. I push open the window and point outside. I have no doctrine, I carry on a dialogue." Martin Buber

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Secretary Clinton on Disability Rights





Fabulous! Glad to see our embassies work internationally for improving access, empowerment and change for people with disabilities around the world.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Madam,
    Some weeks ago - on 05.4.2012 – I posted a comment and I would very much appreciate a quick status update.
    I’m looking forward to your response.
    Kind Regards,
    Malte Zeeck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please repost the comment. It may have gone to my spam box. Please note all comments are moderated and will be published as I deem appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and interesting your blog :)

    ReplyDelete