Quote of the moment

"I have to tell it again and again: I have no doctrine. I only point out something. I point out reality, I point out something in reality which has not or too little been seen. I take him who listens to me at his hand and lead him to the window. I push open the window and point outside. I have no doctrine, I carry on a dialogue." Martin Buber

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Democrats Abroad Chile announces special election




Democrats Abroad Chile announces a special election to be held for the following Executive Committee Positions:



Chairperson
Treasurer
Counsel

Democrat Abroad Chile's election of executive members will be held electronically between the 00:01 June 19, 2012 and 19:30 July 8, 2012. If you are a U.S. citizen, a registered Democrat, and are interested in the upcoming election, please register for Democrats Abroad, and participate in shaping the future of the U.S. and world. 

Members may also vote by mail. Those members who prefer to vote by mail must petition an absentee ballot from the Nominations Committee 10 days prior to the election. 

Members may also vote in person during our general meeting to be held July 8, 2012 18:30-19:30 PM at Jean Mermoz 4115 #161, Las Condes, Santiago, Chile.

A general meeting will follow the election.

Do not forget to also to register to vote and request an absentee ballot for this year's election at www.VoteFromAbroad.org!

1 comment: